• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

Sunday night, pizza night ... a bit like Groundhog Day 😉

Normally I’d show you the full program, but posting ones pizza efforts after @Ann_T is just going to disappoint the audience. So, please be informed we had a couple of pizzas like this one and enjoyed “Raiders of the lost Ark” (minus the face melting-scene, because kiddie).

C34E4341-CE76-4F4E-ADB6-B4F79D64DD45.jpeg

Duvel

Duvel

Normally I’d show you the full program, but posting ones pizza efforts after @Ann_T is just going to disappoint the audience. So, please be informed we had a couple of pizzas like this one and enjoyed “Raiders of the lost Ark” (minus the face melting-scene, because kiddie).

C34E4341-CE76-4F4E-ADB6-B4F79D64DD45.jpeg

Duvel

Duvel