• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Raamo

Raamo

Dinner today was totally Japanese.

つくねとごはんとてりやきを食べます

My attempt at Japanese lol, it's Tsukune (chicken meatballs), Rice, Teriyaki dipping sauce and I was drinking sake (not mentioned in my Japanese).

20200404_175127.thumb.jpg.df841803dc756da05c86d044619b9993.jpg

The rice is in a rice bowl we picked up in Japan, the sake cups / bottle as well.  Even the sauce is a small bowl we got in Japan, I should have put it on my  plate, that's how I used it.

This is a recipe in Modernist Cuisine and it's my goto recipe for dark chicken meat.

Raamo

Raamo

Dinner today was totally Japanese.

つくねとごはんとてりやきを食べます

My attempt at Japanese lol, it's Tsukune (chicken meatballs), Rice, Teriyaki dipping sauce and I was drinking sake (not mentioned in my Japanese).

20200404_175127.thumb.jpg.df841803dc756da05c86d044619b9993.jpg

The rice is in a rice bowl we picked up in Japan, the sake cups / bottle as well.  Even the sauce is a small bowl we got in Japan, I should have put it on my  plate, that's how I ate it.

This is a recipe in Modernist Cuisine and it's my goto recipe for dark chicken meat.