• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

20 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

I had a burger with onion rings on it awhile back...first time.  I must admit the onion rings really added to the overall crunch and the onion flavour came through...but, yeah, who needs a fried onion ring on a fatty burger.....maybe one onion ring and one raw onion ring.

Do you mean battered / breaded onion rings?  I have never considered those on a burger. Raw, yes.

liuzhou

liuzhou

17 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

I had a burger with onion rings on it awhile back...first time.  I must admit the onion rings really added to the overall crunch and the onion flavour came through...but, yeah, who needs a fried onion ring on a fatty burger.....maybe one onion ring and one raw onion ring.

Do you mean battered / breaded onion rings?  Ihave never considered that on a burger. Raw, yes.