• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

On 2/26/2020 at 8:09 PM, Anna N said:

I was disappointed a couple of days ago to discover there were no bowl noodles In my pantry.  I usually foof them up with some fresh vegetables and a protein. 

I very seldom buy them. There are so many fresher noodle options here (in normal times).

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 hour ago, Anna N said:

I was disappointed a couple of days ago to discover there were no bowl noodles In my pantry.  I usually foof them up with some fresh vegetables and a protein. 

I very`seldom buy them. There are so many fresher noodle options here (in normal times).

liuzhou

liuzhou

14 minutes ago, Anna N said:

I ver yseldom buy them. THere are so many fresher noodle options here (in normal times).