• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

RWood

RWood

Had a small get together with my mom's cousin. Decided to try a recipe I had saved in my Epicurious recipe box. 

French toast BLT. Challah, bacon, tomato, avocado, gruyere, arugula and a roasted garlic vinaigrette. Nice change from sweet French toast.

Also, roasted Yukon gold potatoes and Mumm's Rose.

005C9909-D552-4B51-A35B-2EA8D4B8E263.jpeg

RWood

RWood

Had a small get together with my mom's cousin. Decided to try a recipe I had saved in my Epicurious recipe box. 

French toast BLT. Challah, bacon, tomato, avocado, gruyere, arugula and a roasted garlic vinaigrette. Nice change from sweet French toast.

Also, roasted Yukon gold potatoes and Mum's Rose.

RWood

RWood

Had a small get together with my mom's cousin. Decided to try a regular i hear saved in my Epicurious recipe box. 

Also, roasted Yukon gold potatoes and Mum's Rose.