• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

My good friend and neighbor has mentioned more than once how much she liked her Ninja Foodi.  So, of course, I caved and bought one too.

Well, despite the silly name, this is one very versatile small appliance.

I have made baked potato, grilled chicken, halibut and cod, hamburgers and all kind of vegetables. Fast and efficient with easy clean-up (everything goes in the d/w).    I've only used it as an air fryer once for French fries.

It's this one:  Ninja

lindag

lindag

My good friend and neighbor has mentioned more than once how much she liked her Ninja Foodi.  So, of course, I caved and bought one too.

Well, despite the silly name, this is one very versatile small appliance.

I have made baked potato, grilled chicken, halibut and cod, hamburgers and all kind of vegetables. Fast and efficient with easy clean-up (everything goes in the d/w).