• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

"Top Chef: All Stars, pt. 2" season 17

Toliver

"Bravo's Top Chef Brings Back All Stars for New Season — See Who Will Be Returning to the Kitchen"

A slew of familiar faces are heading back into the kitchen for Top Chef season 17.

The Emmy and James Beard Award-winning reality competition series will kick off a new all-star offering this March, with 15 frontrunners, finalists and fan favorite cheftestants from seasons past returning to finish what they started and fight again for food’s most-coveted title.

This season is the second time they've had an All-Star cast.

The article lists the contestants who will be appearing (reappearing?) this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.”

– From Fox TV’s “Family Guy”

Tim Oliver

I wanted to see Angelo Sosa and Kevin Gillespie

Angelo: "I made luuuv to that duck. I basted it, caressed it, massaged it etc. etc. It's so sexy" [paraphrasing] 

Anthony Bourdain: "I have no idea what you are talking about. But it tastes great." [paraphrasing] 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1