• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

I have a pair of oven type gloves called the Ove Glove...as I remember.  Bought them a long time ago.  I am a woman and don't have large hands.  I imagine they would fit my husband's fingers much better and so they might fit you JimD...assuming they are still for sale somewhere. 

OK.  Yes they are still for sale in Canada, at least, at Walmart and Canadian Tire....

Darienne

Darienne

I have a pair of oven type gloves called the Ove Glove...as I remember.  Bought them a long time ago.  I am a woman and don't have large hands.  I imagine they would fit my husband's fingers much better and so they might fit you JimD...assuming they are still for sale somewhere. 

OK.  Yes are still for sale in Canada, at least, at Walmart and Canadian Tire....