• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

more info

I also mistakenly put this in the old Prime Day thread.  I'll put it here too. 

Prime Pantry deal on King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour if you want to stock up.

5 lb. priced @ $3.68.   Cheaper than local Walmart price in my area

Then there's a 20% coupon to clip.   It looks like this is only applied to 1 bag of flour per order. 

Then if you buy 5 you get additional 5% off, buy 10 get additional 10%, buy 15 get additional 15%.   You can buy 5,10, or 15 of various and assorted things and get the discounts,  This stepped discount ends 11/30/19

Caveat: for free shipping you must have a minimum of $35 in your Pantry box.

I tested all the max discounts with a qty of 15 bags in my cart and it looks like it came out to $3.13 per bag, delivered.  Not a bad price for bread flour to the door.

Edit:  It looks like all the King Arthur flours on Prime Pantry have a 20% coupon, ie, organic, cake, gluten free......

Double Edit:  US based Prime Pantry, I should add for clarification.

lemniscate

lemniscate

I also mistakenly put this in the old Prime Day thread.  I'll put it here too. 

Prime Pantry deal on King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour if you want to stock up.

5 lb. priced @ $3.68.   Cheaper than local Walmart price in my area

Then there's a 20% coupon to clip.   It looks like this is only applied to 1 bag of flour per order. 

Then if you buy 5 you get additional 5% off, buy 10 get additional 10%, buy 15 get additional 15%.   You can buy 5,10, or 15 of various and assorted things and get the discounts,  This stepped discount ends 11/30/19

Caveat: for free shipping you must have a minimum of $35 in your Pantry box.

I tested all the max discounts with a qty of 15 bags in my cart and it looks like it came out to $3.13 per bag, delivered.  Not a bad price for bread flour to the door.

Edit:  It looks like all the King Arthur flours on Prime Pantry have a 20% coupon, ie, organic, cake, gluten free......