• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

I guess maybe i have had cultured butter.  Cultures are included in the ingredient lists of President(at least the salted variety) and Private Selection Salted French Butter..  i did a quick side by side comparison of the 4 salted butters i have in my refrigerator now (Kerrygold, Danish Creamery European Style, President, and Darigold Farmers Reserve.) It was just on their own and on a bit of toast. I liked President the best of those.

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

I guess maybe i have had cultured butter.  Cultures are included in the ingredient lists of President(at least the salted variety) and Private Selection Salted French Butter..  i did a quick side by side comparison of the 4 salted butters i have in my refrigerator now (Kerrygold, Danish Creamery European Style, President, and Darigold Farmers Reserve.  It was just on their own and on a bit of toast. I liked President the best of those.

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

I guess maybe i have had cultured butter.  Cultures are included in the ingredient lists of President(at least the salted variety) and Private Selection Salted French Butter..  i did a quick side by side comparison of the 4 salted butters i have in my refrigerator now (Kerrygold, Danish Creamery European Style, President, and Darigold Farmers Reserve.  I liked President the best of those.