• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Honey from bees in Oaxaca, Mexico

andiesenji

Facebook post by CLAUDIA MARQUEZ

SOLO POR AYUDAR.

Amigos tengo 30 toneladas de miel de apicultores de Oaxaca que están desesperados porque no la han podido desplazar. Es multiflora cosecha de primavera. En menos de un mes se debe recolectar la de otoño. Son comunidades muy pobres que dependen de la venta de su miel. Hay en cubetas de 27 kg y barriles de 300 kg.

Les pido su ayuda por si ven alguna manera u oportunidad de apoyar a la comunidad de apicultores. 

...See More

Just for helping.

Friends I have 30 tons of honey of Oaxaca Beekeepers who are desperate because they have not been able to move it. It's multiflora spring harvest. In less than a month you must collect the autumn. They are very poor communities that depend on the sale of their honey. There are in buckets of 27 kg and barrels of 300 kg.

I ask you for your help in case you see any way or opportunity to support the community of beekeepers.

If anyone knows any channel that might be interested, I ask you to help these really poor people.

Honey is pure, of the best of Mexico.

I'm at your command, if anyone wants to buy a bucket, it's also a way to help. The kg is in 48 pesos. In the market costs 110.

If you're interested contact me.

Thank you.

• Like 2

"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!" Terry Pratchett