• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sorry I'm late

Hector Litre

9 hours ago, Hector Litre said:

Toronto, downtown East.  

Excellent - nice and close. Would love to hear about your food company when you are ready to tell.

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay.  I couldn't reply as my new account has some restrictions.  

My food company is being worked on at the moment.  Hopefully I can elaborate on it when the time comes.  Tech has me pinned down at the moment, and it's long hours. It's about marketing food.  I've been an industrial microbiologist since 1991 as a master brewer.  Travelled the world consulting and owning my own brewery here in Ontario.  When we started our brewery, there was 12 such breweries in Ontario.  Now there's 12 in my neighbourhood.  Cask Days are at the Brickworks this weekend.  

Anyway, I'm not trying to break the rules of the forum, yet I want to introduce my company, as it will be a useful service to those that ... eat food. Heh.  And those that work in the food biz.  

Cheers

• Like 1

Hector Litre (hL)

sourcer.ca