• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

fixed typo

Also new to them in these parts is a dessert made by Laura Secord.  I am not a fan of Laura's chocolates as they have that waxy consistency and I have never found them particularly chocolatety.  But I sure do like these little desserts.  Chocolate cake, mouse on top, ganache on top of that  and a Laura Secord chocolate on top of that.  Two flavours - all chocolate and a dulce de leche one.  It comes in a box of 10 and can be found in the frozen section.

ElsieD

ElsieD

Also new to them in these parts is a dessert made by Laura Secord.  I am not a fan of Laura's chocolates as they have that waxy consistency and I have never found them particularly chocolatety.  But I sure do like these little desserts.  Chocolate cake, mouse on top, Gamache on top of that  and a Laura Secord chocolate on top of that.  Two flavours - all chocolate and a dulce de leche one.  It comes in a box of 10 and can be found in the frozen section.