• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Yiannos

Yiannos

17 minutes ago, Toliver said:

What a coincidence...Costco now sells the Chicken Bakes in their freezer/refrigerated section.

Out here outside of Sacramento we have been able to buy the frozen Chicken Bakes for at least 15 years, we've been in this house around that long and I have never cooked one here. I remember having them often in our last place as we were far from civilization and they were one of those "stock up in case we get desperate" kind of things.

Yiannos

Yiannos

13 minutes ago, Toliver said:

What a coincidence...Costco now sells the Chicken Bakes in their freezer/refrigerated section.

Out here outside of Sacramento we have been able to buy the Chicken Bakes for at least 15 years, we've been in this house around that long and I have never cooked one here. I remember having them often in our last place as we were far from civilization and they were one of those "stock up in case we get desperate" kind of things.