• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

My Thanksgiving dinner (Cooked in my electric pressure cooker, 27 minutes on high pressure. Perfectly done.
Fresh pork loin "roast" 21 ounces.  On a 12 inch platter.  with Potatoes, Carrots, Celery.
Sliced tomatoes and a slice of the bread I baked yesterday.
Hot tea, a malty Assam with milk and just a hint of sugar.

I was going to make gravy but decided that can wait till tomorrow. I can make open-face sandwiches with gravy on a thick slice of my bread.

Note that I didn't show my plate. I cut my slice of roast up at the counter, also the tomatoes, so I would only need a fork while eating.

HPIM4228.jpg

andiesenji

andiesenji

My Thanksgiving dinner (Cooked in my electric pressure cooker, 27 minutes on high pressure. Perfectly done.
Fresh pork loin "roast" 21 ounces.
Potatoes, Carrots, Celery.
Sliced tomatoes and a slice of the bread I baked yesterday.
Hot tea, a malty Assam with milk and just a hint of sugar.

I was going to make gravy but decided that can wait till tomorrow. I can make open-face sandwiches with gravy on a thick slice of my bread.

Note that I didn't show my plate. I cut my slice of roast up at the counter, also the tomatoes, so I would only need a fork while eating.

HPIM4228.jpg