• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gulfporter

gulfporter

They leave the head on so you know it's not a cat (that is a joke that refers to my purchase of rabbit at a meat market).   

I grilled it for exactly 5 minutes skin-side down since it is thin fleshed and boneless.  Before grilling I slathered with a bit of a homemade quasi-zarandeado schmear with a Mediterranean bent....mayo. dijon and capers.  Another thing I love about it is that it thaws in an hour on the counter (for those days when life gets ahead of my meal plan).  

gulfporter

gulfporter

They leave the head on so you know it's not a cat (that is a joke that refers to my purchase of rabbit at a meat market).   

I grilled it for exactly 5 minutes skin-side down since it is thin fleshed and boneless.  Before grilling I slathered with a bit of a homemade quasi-zarandeado schmear with a Mediterranean bent....mayo. dijon and capers.  Another thing I love about it is that it thaws in an hour on the counter (for those days when life gets ahead of my meal schedule).