• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

DJ Silverchild

DJ Silverchild

I purchased a large number of molds directly from Chocolat Form in Italy and saved a ridiculous amount of money.  Including shipping, and accounting for the exchange rate, I paid $14.69 per mold.  Miraculously the molds got past customs and were delivered to Maine in 3 days. 

If that's not an option Chocolat-Chocolat is cheaper than Tomric, even after shipping.

DJ Silverchild

DJ Silverchild

I purchased a large number of molds directly from Chocolat Form in Italy and saved a ridiculous amount of money.  With shipping I paid about $15/mold.  Miraculously the molds got past customs and were delivered to Maine in 3 days. 

If that's not an option Chocolat-Chocolat is cheaper than Tomric, even after shipping.

DJ Silverchild

DJ Silverchild

I purchased a large number of molds directly from Chocolat Form in Italy and saved a ridiculous amount of money.  With shipping I paid about $15/mold.  Miraculously the molds got past customs and got delivered to Maine in 3 days.