• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

shain

shain

22 hours ago, Nyleve Baar said:

Just heading to that part of the world tomorrow for 2 weeks! So please keep posting! I assume your meal was in Sorrento?

Awesome, have fun! Feel free to PM me with your itinerary and I'll be happy to share recommendations.

This meal was at L'Antica Cantina, located at Piano di Sorrento, where we stayed. It's not far from the town of Sorrento. The meal was decent.

We really enjoyed the place where we stayed two nights - La Gaggìa Guest House. It's a charming country house with s small farm. Breakfast there included home grown fruits and vegetables as well as home made preserves.

shain

shain

22 hours ago, Nyleve Baar said:

Just heading to that part of the world tomorrow for 2 weeks! So please keep posting! I assume your meal was in Sorrento?

Awesome, have fun! Feel free to PM me with your itinerary and I'll be happy to share recommendations.

This meal was at L'Antica Cantina, located at Piano di Sorrento, where we stayed. It's not far from the town of Sorrento. The meal was decent.

We really enjoyed the place where we stayed two nights - La Gaggìa Guest House. It's a charming country house with s small farm. Breakfast there included home grown fruits and vegetables as well as home made preserves.