• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sign in to follow this  
mikegreen

Introduction - Mike Greens

Hi,  Everyone my name is Mike!

I am excited to be part of this community of foodies and culinary art experts. I am here to learn more and expand my knowledge! 

So I am always looking for info. that skilled food bloggers, influencer and professional chefs can provide. The discussions on here on middle eastern food, cooking & kitchen consumers much made me fall in love with this forum.  I hope I can contribute to the body of knowledge here as well as draw from it.

I work for a great company right now.  We have multiple range of cooking products for restaurants as well as for home kitchen .  So I will at times be relying heavily on this forum to help me accomplish my duties.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading my bio!

• Like 4

Pita Bread Oven

Welcome, Mike! Sounds like you'll fit right in. A ton of expertise on many, many different topics in here.

Do you enjoy cooking, as well as working in a related field? Got any specialties you want to share with us? Jump right in!

• Like 1

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com