• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Fixed a typo

And finally, a picture of Twillingate as you come into it.  I had a better picture but my thumb managed to cover up a good part of it.  The town's original name was Toulinquet.

We have no plans for dinner tonight.  We did not finish lunch until 2:30 so aren't very hungry.  There are a couple of restaurants on site so we may get a bite after the show which ends at 9:00. We'll see.

20190730_154326.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

And finally, a picture of Twillingate as you come into it.  I had a better picture but my thumb managed to cover up a good part of it.  The town's original name was Toulinquet.

We have no plans for dinner tonight.  We did not finish lunch until 2:30 so aren't very hungry.  There are a couple of restaurants on site so we may get a bite after the show which end's at 9:00. We'll see.

20190730_154326.jpg