• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

@Darienne  I respectfully disagree about the accent.  This is my sixth visit here and everyone I have spoken to sounds like him.  There are slight regional variations but in the main, they sound like him.

We just got to our hotel and this is what we had on the plane.  The first leg gave us orange juice and cookies, the second water and pretzels.  The cookies were good.

20190729_105802.jpg

20190729_132045.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

@Darienne  I respectfully disagree about the accent.  This is my sixth visit here and everyone I have spoken to sounds like him.  There are slight regional variations but in the main, they sound like him.

We just got to our hotel and these were our offerings on the plane.  The first leg gave us orange juice and cookies, the second water and pretzels.  The cookies were good.

20190729_105802.jpg

20190729_132045.jpg