• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

7 hours ago, Porthos said:

ETA yes I can see the file.

What format is it in? Kindle requires MOBI format. It won't read anything else. Many e-books are published in EPUB format. These can be converted using the free download program Calibre.

Calibre is also a very useful tool for uploading and organising e-books on your device.

liuzhou

liuzhou

7 hours ago, Porthos said:

What format is it in? Kindle requires MOBI format. It won't read anything else. Many e-books are published in EPUB format. These can be converted using the free download program Calibre.

liuzhou

liuzhou

6 hours ago, Porthos said:

What format is it in? Kindle requires MOBI format. It won't read anything else. Many e-books are published in EPUB format. These can be converted using the free downlad program Calibre.