• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I can't believe a year has passed since my trip home - and what a year! I would have been devastated if the trip had been planned for this year and rendered impossible.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell all the people here who were so kind with their comments and wishes on this topic last year, that my mother still is well and will be celebrating her 91st birthday tomorrow in lockdown in Scotland.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I can't believe a year has passed since my trip home - and what a year! I would have been devastated if the trip had been planned for this year and rendered impossible.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell all the people here who were so kind with their comments and wishes on this topic last year that my mother still is well and will be celebrating her 91st birthday tomorrow in lockdown in Scotland.