• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Forgot to load the photograph.

Good morning. Once again a sunny and slightly cool morning here in North Eastern Manitoulin Island. 

Breakfast was something a little different this morning. Based loosely, very loosely, on the recipe for Pastrami Scrambled Eggs from Shaya.  

A9A99CA0-1FBD-4E1A-B64C-594458C552DD.thumb.jpeg.2ba756bf7b86db5c94e526eac325487d.jpeg@blue_dolphin must take sole responsibility  for the hole in my bank account made by the purchase of this book. I swear she could make shoe leather look inviting.

Anna N

Anna N

Good morning. Once again a sunny and slightly cool morning here in North Eastern Manitoulin Island. 

Breakfast was something a little different this morning. Based loosely, very loosely, on the recipe for Pastrami Scrambled Eggs from Shaya.  @blue_dolphin must take sole responsibility  for the hole in my bank account made by the purchase of this book. I swear she could make shoe leather look inviting.