• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

35 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

Not sure - just knew they needed something done with. Will likely eat with a bit of heavy cream.

I got carried away and bought too many strawberries, I roasted them and they came out beautifully, jammy, with a real deep strawberry flavor.   I also topped it with a really good balsamic to level up the flavor punch over ice cream.

lemniscate

lemniscate

33 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

Not sure - just knew they needed something done with. Will likely eat with a bit of heavy cream.

I got carried away and bought too many strawberries, I roasted them and they came out beautifully, jammy, with a real deep strawberries flavor.   I also topped it with a really good balsamic to level up the flavor punch over ice cream.