• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Trying to fix the front

Another gorgeous morning on Manitoulin Island. Kerry  has gone off to Wiki (Wikwemikong), Kira has gone off with her caregiver and I have become a washerwoman for the day! Yes, even on holiday chores must be done. At least laundry is easily accomplished here. A stacked washer and dryer are in the utility room just behind the kitchen. Much nicer for me than having to lug everything up and down stairs as I do at home. 

FB2F7AA6-2930-4458-8F14-581D4CA644FE.thumb.jpeg.e79a11e149af4b6bd8bcc8ce6d6b2b50.jpeg

Point Reyes cheese, a Bartlett pear (not nearly ripe enough) and some buttered rye toast. 

Anna N

Anna N

Another gorgeous morning on beautiful  manitoulin Island.  Kerry has gone off to Wiki (Wikwemikong),  Kira has gone off with her caregiver and I have become a washerwoman for the day! Yes, even on holiday chores must be done. At least laundry is easily accomplished here. A stacked washer and dryer are in the utility room just behind the kitchen. Much nicer for me than having to lug everything up and down stairs as I do at home. 

FB2F7AA6-2930-4458-8F14-581D4CA644FE.thumb.jpeg.e79a11e149af4b6bd8bcc8ce6d6b2b50.jpeg

Point Reyes cheese, a Bartlett pear (not nearly ripe enough) and some buttered rye toast.