• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Bhukhhad

Bhukhhad

Thanks for reading. I think our original requester for Indian breakfasts has disappeared. But I am enjoying writing up these breakfasts. I still make them on weekends or when we have guests from India. They still eat these every day and age is no bar. Perhaps we even age differently in different climates and lifestyles???

I still want to finish the homemade meals threads that are on my mind. Am I preaching to the crowd I wonder. All of you might know these recipes already. They are not new, just have my take on them.

Bhukkhad

Bhukhhad

Bhukhhad

Thanks for reading. I think our original requester for Indian breakfasts has disappeared. But I am enjoying writing up these breakfasts. I still make them on weekends ir when we have guests from India. They still eat these every day and age is no bar. Perhaps we even age differently in different climates and lifestyles???

I still want to finish the homemade meals threads that are on my mind. Am I preaching to the crowd I wonder. All of you might know these recipes already. They are not new, just have my take on them.

Bhukkhad