• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

weinoo

weinoo

Had Jay called Frenchette to inquire about their corkage policy (i.e. they don't allow it), he could've saved himself the aggravation.

And to actually show some balance, wouldn't it have been nice to mention all the restaurants with what might be considered more classic wine lists (i.e. not all focused on "natural wines), also not allowing outside bottles?

weinoo

weinoo

Had Jay called Frenchette to enquire about their corkage policy (i.e. they don't allow it), he could've saved himself the aggravation.

And to actually show some balance, wouldn't it have been nice to mention all the restaurants with what might be considered more classic wine lists (i.e. not all focused on "natural wines), also not allowing outside bottles?