• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

I'm a popcorn hound. I've taken to kernels, in a pyrex lidded bowl, in the microwave. I don't think I'd spend money for a seasoning blend. Also the microwave part if rife with potential disaster as MW's differ so and volume matters. Green can parmesan on hot popcorn works. My favorite is very slight dribble of good olive oil with furikake (partial to shrimp). My office went through a Hawaiian Hurricane popcorn phase - tasty stuff! 

heidih

heidih

I'm a popcorn hound. I've taken to jernels, in a pyrex lidded bowl, in the microwave. I don't think I'd spend money for a seasoning blend. Also the mincrowave part if rife ith postntial disaster as MW's differ so and volume matters. Green can parmesan on hot popcorn works. My favorite is very slight dribble of good oiive oil with furikake (partial to shrimp). My office went through a Haawaiian Hurricane popcorn phase - tasty stuff! 

heidih

heidih

I'm a popcorn hoy nd. I've taken to jernels, in a pyrex lidded bowl, in the microwave. I don't think I'd spend money for a seasoning blend. Green can parmesan on hot popcorn works. My favorite is very slight dribble of good oiive oil with furikake (partial to shrimp). My office went through a Haawaiian Hurricane popcorn phase - tasty stuff!