• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

My supplier decided that cocoa butter is now special order so I had to buy a case. And now I have an excessive amount of cocoa butter, anyone need any?  

Cacao Barry cocoa butter pistoles with a best by date of April 2021   $66 for the 3 kg tub or $22 per kg plus shipping. 

7CD8A8BB-AC09-42CC-9F4C-FEBA21ECFD6F.thumb.jpeg.eb8a29951064f8e794403ba28d4bf3ab.jpeg3A109049-4F9E-4131-81E9-E092EF47E173.thumb.jpeg.69e2052e7e394fdfc78ad845da6acaa9.jpeg 

• 3 months later...
49 minutes ago, Rick Reese said:

Do you still happen to have any left? I'm setting up a new facility just south of you on Harstine island and could use 2-3 containers

Hi Rick,  Yes I still have one sealed tub available.  Do you ever get up to Seattle?  My kitchen is in Georgetown, I could meet you there. 

Or if you're using a lot and need more, this was from Peterson in Auburn.   I think they have a pretty wide delivery area but give them a call 800-735-0313

I have a flight out of Sea-Tac on the morning of Sept 18. to Las Vegas. I'll be attending two of Melissa Coppel's courses. Maybe I could stop by your shop on the way? You can also email me at rick@goldensignaturegifts.com

10 minutes ago, Rick Reese said:

I don't fly back until Sunday the 29th at 11:45 am. I don't expect you would be working on a Sunday.

I usually do work Sundays so that’s not a problem. I can pencil you in for the 29th around 1pm. 

6564 5th Ave S - take 509 North to Michigan St then a right at Counterbalance Brewing. Look for the huge Equinox Studios sign on the roof of my building and Dolcetta Artisan Sweets on the door.