• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello!

Hello everyone! 

My name is Amber and I'm a recent college graduate. I live in Northeast Georgia, have two wonderful parents, a younger sister and the best boyfriend in the world. I come from a very Italian family and food and cooking has been at the center of my life for as long as I can remember. I love cooking easily approachable meals with slight tweaks to make them even better. I can show you quick flavorful weekday meals or how to impress your friends at your next dinner party! I can't wait to share some of my knowledge and learn from all of you!! 

• Like 2

Anxious to hear some of those recipes! I love northern GA -- have spent a good deal of time in Rabun County, and it's one of my favorite spots.

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com