• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jacksoup

Jacksoup

Added

Only once have I sent food back.  It was at a well known and well respected restaurant in my area.  It was handmade pasta with mushrooms.  It was sooo salty I couldn’t have more than two bites. And I love salt. My friend ordered the same dish and agreed.  The restaurant was very nice about it and we substituted something else.

Jacksoup

Jacksoup

Only once have I sent food back.  It was at a well known and well respected restaurant in my area.  It was handmade pasta with mushrooms.  It was sooo salty I couldn’t have more than two bites.  My friend ordered the same dish and agreed.  The restaurant was very nice about it and we substituted something else.