• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

paulraphael

paulraphael

Where are you? I think it's generally smart to stick with Kenwood in the EU, and Kitchenaid in the US. Both companies make good mixers; both companies have imperfect quality control; and mixers are categorically easy to break. Kenwood has the best service and parts availability in the EU,  KA likewise  has the best in the US.  

paulraphael

paulraphael

Where are you? I think it's generally smart to stick with Kenwood in the EU, and Kitchenaid in the US. Both companies make good mixers; both companies have imperfect quality control; and mixers are categorically things that are easy to break. Kenwood has the best service and parts availability in the EU,  KA likewise  has the best in the US.  

paulraphael

paulraphael

Where are you? I think it's generally smart to stick with Kenwood in the EU, and Kitchenaid in the US. Both companies make good mixer; both companies make mixers with imperfect quality control; and mixers are categorically things that are easy to break. Kenwood has the best service and parts availability in the EU,  KA likewise  has the best in the US.