• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

corrected word

I hope dredging up an old thread topic is not frowned upon, but I just tried some Quillo Fried Egg flavored Potato Chips, from Spain, so qualifies as international flavor.   Picked them up on whim at World Market.  They taste Just Like fried eggs to my palate.   I like them.  $3.99 a bag, smallish bag.  The other flavors stocked were White Truffle and Spanish Ham.  I'm planning my return trip to grab those for a try.  I still have a coupon. :D

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 11.53.19 AM.png

lemniscate

lemniscate

I hope dredging up an old thread topic is not frowned upon, but I just tried some Quillo Fried Egg flavored Potato Chips, from Spain, so qualifies at international flavor.   Picked them up on whim at World Market.  They taste Just Like fried eggs to my palate.   I like them.  $3.99 a bag, smallish bag.  The other flavors stocked were White Truffle and Spanish Ham.  I'm planning my return trip to grab those for a try.  I still have a coupon. :D

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 11.53.19 AM.png