• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

spennie

spennie

Hi Jim .Im back again .I have been away in Asia for a few months and now back to work and upscaling our chocolate project .Reading back on the comments .I am now concerned about The over spray of the fuji .However when you convert to a HVLP gun from any make is not a common problem .Today im looking at the SATAjet 1000 B HVLP Air Brush .This looks good as well .How about getting the HVLP thread up .Im sure that would be beneficial 

Kind regards 

Spencer 

spennie

spennie

Hi Jim .Im back again .I have been away in Asia for a few months and now back to work and upscaling the our chocolate project .Reading back n the comments .I am now concerned about 

The over spray of the fuji .However when you convert to a HVLP gun from any make is not a common problem .Today im looking at the SATAjet 1000 B HVLP Air Brush .This looks good as well .How about getting the HVLP thread up .Im sure that would be beneficial 

Kind regards 

Spencer