• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Edited to add a link to an article on the store with lots of photographs.

42 minutes ago, rotuts said:

nice nice nice

perhaps next time

some pics of the store itself might be interesting ?

I see a wonderful selection of pans

some S.Steel

and some not ?  I count 5

and some sort of SS item w a gripper '

for smoothing stuff out ?

after you recover , I know I might like a little bit more info on

the Harder stuff  not so much the bags.

nicew a gain it is

Thank you. The one that you think is a tray with gripper is a zaru.  It is meant for serving cold noodles. Traditionally they are made of wicker but this one is a little more sanitary and easier to clean as it is plastic. Eventually I might like a traditional one.  This one will serve well for now.

The white tray has a stainless steel rack in it and is used, or will be used, to drain breaded food before and after deep frying it.  I have larger ones that would serve the purpose but I’m taken with this one.

I think if you click on the website you will see photographs of the store which is why I didn’t bother taking them.  

Here you go.

Anna N

Anna N

35 minutes ago, rotuts said:

nice nice nice

perhaps next time

some pics of the store itself might be interesting ?

I see a wonderful selection of pans

some S.Steel

and some not ?  I count 5

and some sort of SS item w a gripper '

for smoothing stuff out ?

after you recover , I know I might like a little bit more info on

the Harder stuff  not so much the bags.

nicew a gain it is

Thank you. The one that you think is a tray with gripper is a zaru.  It is meant for serving cold noodles. Traditionally they are made of wicker but this one is a little more sanitary and easier to clean as it is plastic. Eventually I might like a traditional one.  This one will serve well for now.

The white tray has a stainless steel rack in it and is used, or will be used, to drain breaded food before and after deep frying it.  I have larger ones that would serve the purpose but I’m taken with this one.

I think if you click on the website you will see photographs of the store which is why I didn’t bother taking them.