• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

SANDEEP

HI, I AM SANDEEP FROM MUMBAI INDIA. HERE I AM LOOKING FOR FOREVER FRIENDSHIP. I NEVER GONE OUT OF INDIA SO WHEN EVER I TRAVEL  IN COMING UP FUTURE TO ANY COUNTRY. I LIKE TO HAVE GOOD FRIEND WHO CAN GUIDE ME FOR BEST PLACE'S TO SEE EXCELLANT LUNCH OR DINNER TO EAT WITH HER COMPANY. I EAT VEG. AS WELL AS NON VEG.(CHICKEN,CRAB,FISH OR GOT ONLY)  AND SAME THING I WILL DO IT WHEN EVER MY FRIEND'S TO INDIA.IN FUTURE LIKE TO VISIT CHINA FIRST FOR BUSINESS TOUR AS WELL TO SEE BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IN ALL MANNER THEN DUBAI AND AFTER 2-3 YEAR'S TO USA ETC.

sz___size__(15).jpg

Welcome Sandeep. 

That's a nice coconut drink you have there. 

I've never been to Mumbai but I heard it's "the city of dreams" for some but in an interview with workers that go there for seasonal work they really, really don't like it and prefer the countryside. 

Looking forward to hear more from others in Mumbai