• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Greetings from St Louis

Athena61

Hi there  from St Louis, MO. I’ve recently posted on a few topics and realized I’d never properly introduced myself. I’ve been cooking meals for my family for over 35 years. I love to cook and bake, and experiment in the kitchen. I’m having a lot of fun reading the different forums. 

Edited by Athena61
Oops: posted under someone else’s topic. (log)
  • Like 2

Yiasou Athena! You will love this place, so much to learn and play with, courtesy of the wonderful minds who hang out here.

Edit: to be clear, I am not one of those people hahaha... ☹️

Edited by Yiannos (log)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Athena61 said:

Hi there  from St Louis, MO. I’ve recently posted on a few topics and realized I’d never properly introduced myself. I’ve been cooking meals for my family for over 35 years. I love to cook and bake, and experiment in the kitchen. I’m having a lot of fun reading the different forums. 

Welcome!!!

• Like 1