• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Selmi One Manual Required

Racing_Chocs

Hey Guys,

I have just managed to acquire two secondhand 2016 Selmi One's at a good price, but they did not come with operator manuals. Since the very first thing I want to do is give them as thorough a clean as I can, I feel having access to a manual is vital, and yet I don;t seem able to find one online. As such, I have reached out to the UK agent, but thought I would also ask here if anyone has a digital copy they could ping me?

I'm really excited to have purchased these two Selmi's following some outside investment in my chocolate racing helmet business. Also within the next couple of days, both Mario Andretti and Fernando Alonso will be tasting my creations, which if you know anything about motorsport, is kind of a big deal :D

Cheers guys!

Matthew

WSeriesBox.jpg

• Like 6

Matthew - PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward the Plus manual. I think it might be for an older machine that one the ones you have. A lot of the settings aren't in any of the manuals and you need to compile a list yourself as you pick them up from other Selmi owners.

Thanks Kerry, I actually managed to source a Selmi One manual. I admit I was disappointed with the amount of details it gives as to the cleaning, maintenance and fault finding, but the machines are running and working well so all good.