• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bonacini's Italy

rotuts

this is a show that I think has 15 episodes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8287950/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

I was able to add it to my very large collection of Cooking Vids.

it is one of the best Ive ever seen.   certain some scripted ' drama ' here and there

but for me , about as good as it gets.

you will have to search around on your various platforms to find it and D/L it.

well worth the effort.  Ive seen 4 shows so far.

I ate at one of his restaurants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

I gave a quick look only to the description of the episode on Veneto, the region where I lived my whole life. Never seen a single time a salad containing orange, the use of orange in salads is a Sicilian tradition, totally unused here. If I tried serving a radicchio and orange salad to any people here then I would have to censor their comments. Not because it would not be good, simply because it would be alien to our habits and people here don't react that well to non traditional stuff.

Teo

• Like 2

Teo