• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

curls

PLANNING: chocolatiers dinner at Bulrush

Consolidated replies for Thursday, 16 May, dinner at Bulrush.

Tasting menu with later dinner time:

- Curls

- TandemChocoPC

- Kerry Beal

- tikidoc + Maddie

- jbates (any time is ok)

Going with the consensus:

- Chocolot

Pending response:

- RobertM

- Anniebakes

Since it appears that quite a few of us are interested in the tasting menu with a later dinner time... what do you think of a 7:30pm reservation for Thursday 16 May? Please feel free to suggest another time if that does not work for your schedule.  What are your thoughts?

3 hours ago, curls said:

Since it appears that quite a few of us are interested in the tasting menu with a later dinner time... what do you think of a 7:30pm reservation for Thursday 16 May? Please feel free to suggest another time if that does not work for your schedule.  What are your thoughts?

Let's do it

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 1:02 PM, curls said:

Good for me!

• Like 1

I took reservations live last night so I'll block 10 seats off and as soon as you're settled we'll release seats back. Thanks.

3 hours ago, gfron1 said:

I took reservations live last night so I'll block 10 seats off and as soon as you're settled we'll release seats back. Thanks.

Thank you Rob! 

Posted (edited)

It's almost dinner time and Rob is very kindly saving a table for us. I'm still waiting for final confirmation from a few of you. Here is the list that I have so far. Please reply by Tuesday, 16 April if there any updates to your status. If we don't need all the seats that Rob has reserved for us, he should be able to offer them to other customers.

From the Bulrush website the Ozark Tasting Menu is a chance to "Celebrate Chef Rob's Ozark cuisine, rooted in extensive research to the foods of the Ozark settlers, given a hyper-seasonal, modernist approach." The price for the dinner is $100 all inclusive (food, tax, and hospitality). Drinks are optional/additional.

If anyone else would like to join us now is the time to speak up. It is going to be an amazing dinner with a great group of people. Looking forward to seeing everyone in St. Louis!

Consolidated replies for Ozark Tasting Menu dinner at Bulrush 7:30 PM Thursday 16 May 2019.

attending:

- @curls

- @TandemChocoPC

- @Kerry Beal

- @Chocolot

- @jbates

- @RobertM

Pending response:

- @tikidoc + Maddie

- @Anniebakes

Edited by curls added additional details (log)

@TandemChocoPC I'm sorry you will no longer be able to join us for dinner but I look forward to meeting you Friday.

Consolidated replies for Ozark Tasting Menu dinner at Bulrush 7:30 PM Thursday 16 May 2019.

attending (7 people):

- curls

- Kerry Beal

- Chocolot

- jbates

- RobertM

- tikidoc + Maddie

maybe:

- Anniebakes