• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

curls

curls

added additional details

It's almost dinner time and Rob is very kindly saving a table for us. I'm still waiting for final confirmation from a few of you. Here is the list that I have so far. Please reply by Tuesday, 16 April if there any updates to your status. If we don't need all the seats that Rob has reserved for us, he should be able to offer them to other customers.

From the Bulrush website the Ozark Tasting Menu is a chance to "Celebrate Chef Rob's Ozark cuisine, rooted in extensive research to the foods of the Ozark settlers, given a hyper-seasonal, modernist approach." The price for the dinner is $100 all inclusive (food, tax, and hospitality). Drinks are optional/additional.

If anyone else would like to join us now is the time to speak up. It is going to be an amazing dinner with a great group of people. Looking forward to seeing everyone in St. Louis!

Consolidated replies for Ozark Tasting Menu dinner at Bulrush 7:30 PM Thursday 16 May 2019.

attending:

- @curls

- @TandemChocoPC

- @Kerry Beal

- @Chocolot

- @jbates

- @RobertM

Pending response:

- @tikidoc + Maddie

- @Anniebakes

curls

curls

It's almost dinner time and Rob is very kindly saving a table for us. I'm still waiting for final confirmation from a few of you. Here is the list that I have so far. Please reply by Tuesday, 16 April if there any updates to your status. If we don't need all the seats that Rob has reserved for us, he should be able to offer them to other customers.

If anyone else would like to join us now is the time to speak up. It is going to be an amazing dinner with a great group of people. Looking forward to seeing everyone in St. Louis!

Consolidated replies for Tasting Menu dinner at Bulrush: 7:30 PM Thursday 16 May 2019.

attending:

- @curls

- @TandemChocoPC

- @Kerry Beal

- @Chocolot

- @jbates

- @RobertM

Pending response:

- @tikidoc + Maddie

- @Anniebakes