• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Picked this up this morning, not because I wanted it, just to add to my collection of silliness.

pk3.thumb.jpg.94f75599bb348f102d4ff00c76b0bbf5.jpg

Pink Killer is a white Belgian beer flavoured with fruit, produced by the Silly brewery in the Wallonie region.

This is White Beer made from barley malt and wheat, Hallertau hops, orange zest, coriander and grapefruit juice. This last ingredient gives the beer its inimitable pink grapefruit colour.

Love the brewery's honesty in their choice of name.

My only question is "Why? I mean "Why?'" (to be uttered in a tone of despair).

It tastes like some one had a glass of grapefruit juice with breakfast and then forgot to wash the glass before pouring a beer hours later.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Picked this up this morning, not because I wanted it, just to add to my collection of silliness.

pk3.thumb.jpg.94f75599bb348f102d4ff00c76b0bbf5.jpg

Pink Killer is a white Belgian beer flavoured with fruit, produced by the Silly brewery in the Wallonie region.

This is White Beer made from barley malt and wheat, Hallertau hops, orange zest, coriander and grapefruit juice. This last ingredient gives the beer its inimitable pink grapefruit colour.

My only question is "Why?" I mean "Why?'" (to be uttered in a tone of despair).

It tastes like some one had a glass of grapefruit juice with breakfast and then forgot to wash the glass before pouring a beer hours later.

liuzhou

liuzhou