• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Anyone ever hear of Broquet Company?

Mr. Smooth

Recently I came across a site called Broquet while searching the internet and they have a few items that I was interested in but mainly two. The site is geared toward men, with certain gifts that appeal to the human male. 

Anyway, maybe some here have already heard about it or has already been mentioned here etc. either way I just wanted to mention it here.

I purchased two different kits.

The first kit, called The Gentleman and Scholaris specifically for those who like or are interested in Old Fashion Cocktails.

gent_scholar_shopify_grande.jpg

The second kit called The Whiskey Sour Mash Cocktail Set, is specifically for making Whiskey Sour cocktails.

SourMash_Broquet_grande.jpg

Check out the site yourself:  https://www.broquet.co/collections/cocktail-and-bar-sets

Edited by Mr. Smooth (log)

Yawn.  Are you sure you're not a shill for these guys? You sorta sound like you're selling something here. Magic mix in a bottle is not going to make an optimal drink.  Paying somebody to put it into a box and ship it to me is not appealing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Christopher D. Holst aka "cdh"

Learn to brew beer with my eGCI course

Chris Holst, Attorney-at-Lunch