• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hi 👋

I'm Emm from Utah. I'm a food photographer  and hopeful budding chocolatier. I have loved reading the posts here so much I wanted to join! So here I am 😁 🤗

• Like 2

Glad to have you! Would love to see some of your photography.

Some great chocoltiers in here. Me, I'm an expert at eating them.

• Haha 1

Hello @EmmMax.  You live in my favorite state (I'm Canadian).  My home away from home is Moab.  

Welcome to the forum.  We have a wonderful eG chocolatier from northern Utah, Chocolat.  So you'll be in good company.

• Like 1

Welcome.  You will enjoy this forum.

• Like 1

Thank you! I'm already so impressed with the culture on here. So helpful and kind.

@kayb i have an Instagram @emms_food_photography I'm too shy to post here 😅

@Dariennemy parents live down that way! Arches is also my home away from home! ❤ maybe I can meet that other chocolatier in person..once I figure out who it is haha

28 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

Where in Utah are you located?

I'm in Provo 😁

1 hour ago, EmmMax said:

I'm in Provo 😁

So not too too far from Chocolot in SLC. There are a lot of bean to bar guys in Provo. 

5 hours ago, Kerry Beal said:

So not too too far from Chocolot in SLC. There are a lot of bean to bar guys in Provo. 

Oh cool! Maybe I'll be able to connect with them 😀