• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

pastrygirl

pastrygirl

3 hours ago, Anna N said:

Hmmmm.  I would expect that cannabis edibles would require the same kind of packaging.:o

Yes, here in WA each piece has to be individually sealed in 4 mil plastic film. I work part time for such a company, we have a flow wrap machine with a couple different sizes of film for different sized items. Once the pieces are wrapped they can go into regular paper boxes. 

pastrygirl

pastrygirl

3 hours ago, Anna N said:

Hmmmm.  I would expect that cannabis edibles would require the same kind of packaging.:o

Yes, here in WA each piece has to be individually sealed in 4 mil plastic film. I work part time for such a company, we have a flow wrap machine with a couple different sizes of film for different sizes confections. Once the pieces are wrapped they can go into regular paper boxes.