• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

I like Del Taco a little better than Taco Bell.  I usually get a Del Beef burrito from there and add some extra cheddar when I get it home.  Their street tacos pretty good but a bit pricey compared to my local taquerias.  I haven't had a burger from there, but I have had their fries, and they are good.

I've only had frozen supermarket White Castle sliders which I would hope are a poor imitation of the real thing because they aren't great.

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

I like Del Taco a little better than Taco Bell.  I usually get a Del Beef burrito from there and add some extra cheddar when I get it home.  Their street tacos pretty good but a bit pricey compared to my local taquerias.  I haven't had a burger from there, but I have had their fries, and they are good.

I've only had frozen supermarket White Castle sliders which I would hope are a poor example of the real thing because they aren't great.

Chimayo Joe

Chimayo Joe

I like Del Taco a little better than Taco Bell.  I usually get a Del Beef burrito from there and add some extra cheddar when I get it home.  Their street tacos pretty good but a bit pricey compared to my local taquerias.  I haven't had a burger from there, but I have had their fries and they are good.

I've only had frozen supermarket White Castle sliders which I would hope are a poor example of the real thing because they aren't great.