• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

The Two Trick Pony is pretty tasty.. Plus that link is to Kindred Cocktails which means there will be a list of other cocktails that include beer at the bottom of the page... which will probably lead to even more. You're almost certain to find something there that sounds good to you. 

On 2/14/2019 at 7:31 PM, Beebs said:

Caesar (aka. the only Bloody Mary worth drinking)

We will never have to fight over who gets the last one of that drink. I'm in the complete opposite camp. I've always wondered who the person was that was looking at their nasty-arsed Bloody Mary one morning and thought  "You know what would make this better? Clam juice!". Bleh. :P :D

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

The Two Tick Pony is pretty tasty.. Plus that link is to Kindred Cocktails which means there will be a list of other cocktails that include beer at the bottom of the page... which will probably lead to even more. You're almost certain to find something there that sounds good to you. 

10 hours ago, Beebs said:

Caesar (aka. the only Bloody Mary worth drinking)

We will never have to fight over who gets the last one of that drink. I'm in the complete opposite camp. I've always wondered who the person was that was looking at their nasty-arsed Bloody Mary one morning and thought  "You know what would make this better? Clam juice!". Bleh. :P :D