• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pants404

Greetings from Australia

My name is Corey, and I am a bread Baker for a small Italian bakery in South Australia.

I came across this place looking for opinions on solidteknics cookware, but ended up ordering Darto instead.

I'm rather enthusiastic about toys that require a bit of care, so there may be a few cast iron skillets and hand forged Japanese knives around the place.

Being in South Australia, which arguably has one of the best wine regions in the world, I am becoming engrossed in Shiraz and other local red wines.

Another world I'm falling deeply into is that of Chinese teas, but preparing them in a watered down gongfu style. This has lead me to form a modest collection of yixing pots. Unfortunately I feel considerably isolated with this as nobody else I know shares the interest with me here.

I have spent a fair deal of time going through these forums and it looks like a great community.

Being active on forums isn't my strong point, but we will see how it go. Hopefully I will begin contributing

Edited by Pants404 (log)
  • Like 6

Welcome to the forum.  

G'Day.