• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Porthos

Porthos

Terry from what Netflix calls season 6 just seemed out of his league from the start. I also prefer the Sandi and Noelle over Sue and Mel. I think Prue has better chemistry than Mary did.

My DW and I are on our second watching. It makes for light, entertaining watching. For reasons that aren't important we're watching them in the order of 5, ,6, 1, 2 ,3, and 4.

I'm also on my second watching of Lords and Ladles for the same reason.

Porthos

Porthos

Terry from what Netflix called season 6 just seemed out of his league from the start. I also prefer the Sandi and Noelle over Sue and Mel. I think Prue has better chemistry than Mary did.

My DW and I are on our second watching. It makes for light, entertaining watching. For reasons that aren't important we're watching them in the order of 5, ,6, 1, 2 ,3, and 4.

I'm also on my second watching of Lords and Ladles for the same reason.